In this podcast Ethan, Andrea and Justin talk about five great things that you can practice every day in order to improve your English communication skills.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- 5 things to practice every day to improve your English communication skills.
- How to make learning English stress-free
Words You’ll Learn:
- Cross Atlantic: crossing the Atlantic Ocean.
- Stare (something or someone) down: look at something intensely, show dominance.
- Melt: to turn liquid by heat.
- Smartass/Smart alec/Smartypants: someone that thinks that he knows everything.
- Fitting: something that suits very well.
- Routine: a sequence of actions regularly followed.
- Coherent: logical and consistent.
- Foosball: a table game that resembles soccer in which the ball is moved by manipulating rods to which small figures of players are attached.
- Goes to show: used for saying that a particular fact is proved by what has happened.
- Schedule: a list of planned activities be done.
- Snowball effect: a situation in which something increases in importance at a faster and faster rate.
- To give yourself a pat on the back: a show of praise or approval to yourself.
- A streak: consecutive days
- To come as no surprise: to be expected.
- Building blocks: something that is necessary for making or developing another thing.
- Momentum: the increase in the rate of development of a certain process.
- Humongous: huge.
- Take things for granted: to never think about something because you believe it will always be available.
- Reactive: to act in response to a situation rather than controlling it.
- To get your toes wet: to start doing something for the first time.
- Where the rubber hits the road: the point at which a theory or idea is put to a practical test.
- The world is your oyster: used to say that you can do anything or go anywhere you want in life.
- RealLife English Instagram
- RealLife English YouTube Channel
- Atomic Habits
- Article: The Truth About Speaking with Native Speakers
- Podcast #187: 7 Ways Podcasts Transform Your English and Your Life
- Learn English with Eminem | How to Rap in English
- Podcast #121: Enlighten Your English with Meditation
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!