- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words You’ll Learn
- The Maharishi Effect
- For old times’ sake
- The DMV
Words to Know
- Transcontinental airplane – a plane that flies between continents
- Break up – end a relationship (usually a romantic one)
- Synchronized – doing something at the same time (often in different locations)
- Two-timing – someone who cheats on their husband or wife
- Infidelity – same as above
- Blow you away – impress you
- Twinge – a brief experience of an emotion (often unpleasant)
- Wandering (mind) – when you have difficulty focusing on one thing
- Ramblings – lengthy, confusing, irrelevant talks
- Peace (out)
- Catch ya later / catch ya on the flip side
- Take it easy
- Hit the road
- Let’s split
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
- The Maharishi Effect – proof that group meditation reduces crime.
- The Science of World Peace
- How Meditation Can Improve Your English