- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words You’ll Learn
- Right off the bat
- Tom boy
- Pull something off
- Double or nothing
- Bust ass
Words to Know
- To swear – to say bad words e.g. [email protected]#k / sh#t
- Artistic license – to be able to break the rules because of your artistic abilities
- Juggling – to keep two or more objects in the air at one time by alternately throwing and catching them
- Skydiving – the activity of jumping out of an airplane
- Hustle (negative use) – to trick some in order to take advantage of them
- Pool – game of billiards where the objective is the sink all the balls
- Shit – in some cases “shit” can mean your things or your activities
- World class – the best in the world at something
- RealLife English Christmas with Soul Party in Belo Horizonte – 14/12/13
- RealLife Tripppin party in São Paulo – 07/12/13
- Bu (Brazil, Florianopolis) – 5 star iTunes Review
- Danny (Italy) – 5 star iTunes Review
- Rawda asked: Can we use the word DUDE for women?
- Nana asked: How do you use the word AIN’T?
- Go all out / Give it your all
- Hit the ground running
- Get your shit together
- Bust your ass
- What do you get from a pampered cow???
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]