- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will Right Click and Save)
Words to Know
Kitty litter – a toilet for cats
The masses – large groups of people
On the ball – someone who is very smart and doesn’t miss anything
Branch out – to extend to new places
Country side – the interior regions of a country
Guaraná – a Brazilian fruit used to make a popular type of soda
Vegan – Someone who doesn’t eat anything that comes from an animal
Chalk – pen used to write on blackboard made from a dry powder
Meru – Justin’s cat
Bring up – to raise a child, be a parent
Icing – the covering layer of a cake that is very sweet
Brain power – the capacity of your brain
Broth – a hot dish similar to soup
Boo Hoo – noise to imitate someone crying
- The Next RLE party is going to be on the 10th of August at Devassa bar
- Don’t forget to watch all the videos from the movie marathon
- Lorena Lopez Ramirez (Archidona Spain)
- Wagner Sodre (Goias)
- How to use, Either or / Neither nor
- Chalk and Cheese
- Cut the mustard
- Icing on the cake
- Food for thought
- Too many cooks spoil the broth
- You can’t have your cake and eat it too
- Use Ted Ed to practice daily with questions to practice your comprehension.
- Knock Knock jokes
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]