- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Wou-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- Laugh your ass off – to laugh a lot
- All of a sudden – very quickly, without anticipation
- Dilly-dallying – talking about irrelevent stuff
- Without further ado – not continuing the introduction any longer
- killer – impressive, with great impact
- People 2 – “a fantastic podcast. Spontaneous, rich, deep. What separates this podcast from the other good ones is probably the length of the episodes and their density. That might not be perceptible immediately, but it’s a colossal work. Good job!”
- Mortamid Nadia – “I thought that this podcast was a humorous one, once again, I’ve loved the transcript as well, as of course the podcast. For me, everything seems to be perfect. In the transcript, things are lucid and well explained. You guys have clarified it enough, I really have nothing else to say so far. Keep up the good work!”
- “Dave Matthews Hitches Ride With Fan To Hershey Show After Getting Stranded On Pennsylvania Roadside!” – See article
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!