- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words to Know
Kidnap – to steal a person
Ransom – money asked for when someone is kidnapped
Fleas – little bugs found on animals
Kick it off – to start with excitement
Blend – to mix and combine
Strict policy – rules that are taken very seriously
Map (Verb) – give structure to something and help you understand
Mediocre – something or someone very average or plain
Luxurious – things that represent wealth and are of high quality
Slack off – to be lazy and not work when you are supposed to
Dump someone – to end a relationship in a bad way
Suitable – appropriate and/or accurate
Cheesy – something of bad taste and/or out of style
The Boogeyman – a mythical character that lives in children’s closets
Stare down – look at someone in an intimidating way
- People are starting to help us organise the party
- New quotes competition
- Max is an administrator, Awww Yeahhh!!
- 5 star podcast review
- Is it correct to use the word wanna etc. – Learn more from Justin’s article here
- Average Joe
- Class act
- Cold as ice
- A cry baby
- Game Zone – Play online ESL games for free
- Chuck Norris jokes (see video below)
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]