- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words to Know
Kidnap – to steal a personRansom – money asked for when someone is kidnappedFleas – little bugs found on animalsKick it off – to start with excitementBlend – to mix and combineStrict policy – rules that are taken very seriouslyMap (Verb) – give structure to something and help you understandMediocre – something or someone very average or plainLuxurious – things that represent wealth and are of high qualitySlack off – to be lazy and not work when you are supposed toDump someone – to end a relationship in a bad waySuitable – appropriate and/or accurateCheesy – something of bad taste and/or out of styleThe Boogeyman – a mythical character that lives in children’s closetsStare down – look at someone in an intimidating way
- People are starting to help us organise the party
- New quotes competition
- Max is an administrator, Awww Yeahhh!!
- 5 star podcast review
- Is it correct to use the word wanna etc. – Learn more from Justin’s article here
- Average Joe
- Class act
- Cold as ice
- A cry baby
- Game Zone – Play online ESL games for free
- Chuck Norris jokes (see video below)
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]