- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words You’ll Learn
- A stand up guy
- Good old times
- Christmas tree
- Fire place
- Christmas eve
- Egg nog
- Apple Cider
- Give it a kick
- National Lampoon’s Christmas vacation (see here)
- Lava lamp (see here)
Words to Know
- Ayahuasca/yagé – indigenous plant taken during spiritual rituals
- Tri-boarder – where the border of three countries meet
- To make the most of the fact – take advantage of the situation
- Consumer holiday – a holiday that is based on people buying things they don’t need
- Role Model – a person who sets a good example
- Frosty the snowman – a man made from snow who speaks
- Fuzz – thin body hair, often that of a man’s beard
- Lap – the top part of your legs that can be used as a seat for other people
- White Christmas – a Christmas filled with snow
- Extended family – aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, in-laws etc…
- Immediate family – brother, sister, mum, dad
- Macho – to be very chauvinistic towards woman
- You’re missing out – you’re not experiencing something that’s really good
- Ego trip – when you falsely think that you are the king of the worl
- A big thank you to everyone who came to the RealLife Christmas with Soul party
- RealLife English event in Rio
- Eduardo from Belo Horizonte! Thanks for hanging out with us 🙂
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!