- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- howdy doody: funny way to say “how do you do.”
- go along with: to follow.
- insightful: full with details and new information.
- book: (as a verb) to schedule a meeting with someone.
- fair few: more than average.
- fluke: something that happens because of good luck.
- I big warm welcome back to our good friend and community administrator Rodrigo Penna!!!
- Woman cuts out tattoo of ex-boyfriend’s name and sends skin to him in the post – See article
People are Awesome
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!