- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- Kick your feet up – get into a comfortable position
- Okie Dokie – a silly way to say okay
- Kick ass – awesome, fantastic
- Step on someone’s toes – offend or irritate someone
- Thanks to Gosina from Germany, she said: “Hey, Freak of Nature Guys!!! After this kickass podcast I’m going to do some soul searching (awesome expression). BTW Next time you should use high protection sun cream. Just saying…”
- Man survives after being lost at sea for 13 months eating birds, fish, and drinking turtle blood… wtf?? It’s a true story, check it out here.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!