#162: Think and Grow Fluent
Everything starts with your mindset–the way that you intentionally (or unintentionally) cultivate your thought process and habits. When you put in the deliberate work to mold the right kind of mindset, you are guaranteed to be successful. It is actually quite simple, although it may not always be easy. That’s why in this podcast we will give you recommendations to help you change the way you think, so that you can become a fluent, confident English speaker. What’s more, you will be able to apply these tools to all other areas of your life.Are you ready to change your English AND your life? Then let’s go!
Want to Learn English with Your Favorite TV Series? Get Our Free 3-Part Mini-Course
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Learn more about the RealLife Radio Power Lesson course(40+ podcast transcript lessons with Anki vocabulary file)
Words You’ll Learn:
- Pond – a body of water, like a very small lake
- Rockin’ – cool, hip
- Wrangle – capture
- Role – a part in a movie or theatrical performance
- Conspire – make secret plans with others to commit an illegal act
- Mind’s eye – the place in your mind where you visualize thoughts
- Fire (someone) up – to get someone excited and motivated
- Put your money where your mouth is – to actually do what you say you will or can do
- Woo-woo – supernatural, paranormal, occult, or pseudoscientific phenomena, or emotion-based beliefs and explanations
- Airy fairy – similar to woo-woo, often something thought to be believed by “hippies”
- Fluffy – not based off concrete evidence
- Peel off – to remove a layer from something, like the outer portion of an orange
- Baby steps – small steps towards an objective
- the Force
- Episode 151 – the Three Pillars for English Learning Success
- 5 Whys
- Amy Cuddy Ted
- Tim Ferriss Podcast
- the Third Mind
- Think and Grow Rich
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Thanks Ethan..Appreciated ..
Thanks guys 😀
Thanks Tochukwu 🙂
Hi! Ethan! This is the first time to visit this site and to leave a comment. I’m Kotoko, am living in northern Japan. I’ve really enjoyed your podcast since.. like 2 years ago or so. This podcast is really awesome! I can learn not only about English but also really important things like how to motivate myself, how to improve myself.. And many good quotes or something like that from you guys. Thanks so much. I just wanted to say thank you.