- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words to Know
- Electrocuted – to be injured or killed by an electric shock
- Earbuds – headphones
- Stove – what you use to cook your food with fire
- Chopped – cut through the base of something
- Stick around – stay until the end
- Viral – the rapid spread of something on the internet
- Keep it up – continue doing a good job
- Postman – someone who delivers mail
- Poking – jabbing or prodding someone with something (usually your finger)
- Rambling – talking about something in an unorganized and confusing manner.
- Shenanigans – mischief, playing around
- Mess up – to make a mistake
- Handlebars – what you use to steer/direct a bicycle/motorcycle
- Cracked – to break something without the parts completely separating
- Reinforce – strengthen or support
- 11 Things I Like About Living in Belo Horizonte by Josh, the Brazilian Gringo
- Practice your English while you get your haircut with expert Irish hairdresser, Simon
- 30 Uncommon Ways to Learn English
- Victor Cordero, originally from the Dominican Republic but living in Vietnam
- Stoichka Varbanova, unknown location.
- Yago Santiago, São Paulo, Brazil @yago_yago
- Cecilia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jordano, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- What’s the difference between “a little” and “a few”?
- To walk on egg shells/walk on thin ice
- Add fuel to the fire
- Blow a fuse
- Eat someone alive
- Give someone a piece of your mind
- How to best use this podcast to learn English
- Why is Santa so jolly (happy)?
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Flue[email protected]