- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will Right Click and Save)
Words to Know
- Burp- to expel gas from the stomach from mouth
- Push up- movement used to workout your chest and arms
- Full house- the place was very crowded
- Head over- go to
- Figure out- to solve a problem
- Pound down- to drink a lot very quickly
- Brainwash- make someone believe what you want them to believe
- From the bottom of my heart- with total sincerity
- Bullet- metal that you shoot out of a gun
- Tie down- use rope to hold something still
- Drug addict- someone addicted to drugs
- Free solo rock climbing- rock climbing with no ropes; check out Alex Honnald
- Fairy- small mythical woman who flies
- Splatter- to splash with small blobs
- My old man- my dad, father
- Real Life Twitter has over 40,000 followers
- The RLE party was a huge success
- The RLE party will be in Rio in the near future
- The second last yoga picnic
- Natalia – Russia
- Monettchi – USA
- Vinicius Arcanjo – Brazil
- What’s the difference between “earn” and “win?”
- A loose cannon
- Are you out of your mind?
- Have a bone to pick with someone
- Away with the fairies
- The shit hits the fan
- Learn English with music and help the world. See here
- Knock, knock… who’s there?? Interrupting cow (what is a knock knock joke?)
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]