- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words to Know
- Disrupting – something that takes your attention away
- Vipassana – a technique of meditation taught by the Buddha. There are 10 day courses held in centers all over the world where you can learn the technique. More details.
- Pots and pans – used for cooking food on a stove [fire].
- Ecovillage – communities with the goal of becoming more socially, economically and ecologically sustainable.
- Da bomb – awesome, great, cool, amazing
- Polar bear – a bear with white fur that lives in very cold climates
- Parenthesis – (this is surrounded by parenthesis)
- Mellow – calm, tranquil
- Signature – when you write your name to verify that you agree with a document
- How to Say Saudades: Words That Don’t Translate to English (with Bilingual Audio!)
- 30 Uncommon Ways to Learn English
- Trevor is now in Rio, we plan on starting the Real Life English Party there in October.
- The Real Life English Party XXVII in Belo Horizonte was a great success, we’ll see you next time on September 7th.
- Sony Vietnam
- What is the difference between “that” and “which”?
- Happy as Larry
- John Hancock
- Any Tom, Dick, and Harry
- Jack of all trades
- Pandora’s box
- How the Buddha can help you learn English
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]