Well, in this episode you will hear Justin’s fun and adventurous story, and we will give you some recommendations for travel and how it can even be more effective learning English in your own city instead of traveling to an English speaking country!
All this and more in this episode of the RealLife English Podcast… Aww Yeah!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Words You’ll Learn:
- Wanderlust – a passion to discover the world
- Globetrotting – traveling around the world
- Hitchhike – to request to ride in someone’s car by sticking your thumb out while standing or walking by the road
- Chopsticks – thin, long sticks used as an eating utensil in many Asian countries
- Be in the hot seat – to be on the spot to answer questions
- Glowing – emitting a soft light
- Bridge the gap – to connect two ideas
- Frown – facial expression showing sadness or displeasure (opposite of a smile)
- To frown upon – to disapprove
- Cage – to trap in a metal box
- Get the (travel) bug – to become addicted to travel
- Lust -have a strong sexual desire for someone or a strong desire for something
- Get off the beaten path – to escape the most popular tourist destinations and attractions for more adventurous ones
- Snapshot – a photograph
- Glorify (something) – to describe or represent as unjustifiably admirable
- Work your ass off – to work really hard
- Blindfold – a piece of fabric used to cover one’s eyes so she can’t see
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!