Do you ever feel alone in your learning, like you don’t have anyone who helps and supports you? Who tells you to keep going and is rooting for you to be successful?
If you have ever wished that you had friends, family, or a role model who would support you through the challenge of learning English, then this podcast episode is just for you!
Download or listen now!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Learn more about the RealLife Radio Power Lesson course
(40+ podcast transcript lessons with Anki vocabulary file)
Words You’ll Learn:
- Scaling – climbing
- Get out of here – expression used when someone says something unbelievable or we think they must be joking
- Champion (someone’s) cause – to support a challenge that someone else is undertaking
- Get ahead of oneself – to act prematurely
- Lay the groundwork – to create a foundation for a bigger or more complex topic
- Guru – an influential expert or teacher
- Climb the corporate ladder – to advance in a business or company
- Thank someone from the bottom of your heart – to be extremely grateful to someone
- Broach a topic – to begin to talk about or share one’s opinion about something
- Pat – to lightly hit with an open palm
- Pat (someone) on the back – to congratulate someone or suggest that they have performed well at something
- Needy – to have a great necessity for someone’s attention or approval
- Vibe – to empathize or get along with someone
- Coin a term – to invent a new word or phrase
- Blooms Taxonomy of Learning
- Episode 150 of the RealLife English Podcast – Being determined and passionate
- Think and Grow Rich
- How to create a “mastermind” group
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!