#289: How to Live, Speak & Master English in the Real World
You’ve decided to learn English. You’ve decided that that’s important to you. You’ve decided to work on your mindset in order to become a confident, natural English speaker. But now you might be wondering: “How can I learn English successfully?” “What should I do?”. In today’s episode, we’ll share with you the principles behind our method (The RealLife Way) along with practical tips you can start implementing TODAY in order to Live, Speak & Master your English in the real world.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Catch some rays
- Kill two birds with one stone
- Suds up
- From the get-go
- A pat on the back
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- RealLife Way podcast Part 1: How to Think Like a Confident, Natural English Speaker
- RealLife English Podcast #201 – These 7 Phrases will Make any English Conversation Easier!
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Thank you so much for the links… the podcasts are easy to follow up…
Glad you enjoyed it!
What about the transcript?
Hello Israel! Thank you for the question! The transcript is available on our app. https://reallifeglobal.com/app/