We are very excited to celebrate our 250th podcast episode with you today! For this reason, we’ve selected a few questions that you, our listeners, have submitted to answer for you. You’ll learn a bit of grammar, a bit of vocabulary and some curiosities, like some 43-letter word that holds the record for the longest English word. That, and more, of course!
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Give up
- Go down a rabbit hole
- Bucket list
- In awe
- Reminiscent of
- And many more in the app.
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
- Beyond Borders #11: 4 Habits That Will Transform Your English (And Your Life), and more! | Justin Murray, RealLife English CEO
- Questions: conversation starters
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!