In this week’s podcast, we’re talking all about whether or not you SHOULD TRY to sound like a native and how this correlates with accent reduction, intelligibility, identity and your DEEPER PURPOSE for learning English. Is this a particular goal you have as part of your English language journey? Have you ever faced any prejudice for the accent that you have? Whatever your thoughts are on the subject, it’s a really interesting one and so you’ll enjoy listening to our discussion about it.
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Itching (to do something)
- Look down (on someone)
- And whatnot
- And many more in the app.
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Beyond Borders #2: “Do I Need to Sound Like a Native?” | Hadar and Ethan’s Advice on Fluency
- English with TV Series with Sofia Vergara
- RealLife Podcast 215: Actually Achieve Your 2021 Goals with this Podcast
- Beyond Borders with Ethan #4 – What To Do If You Want To Quit Your English Learning | Anna from English Fluency Journey
- RealLife Radio #130 – Revolutionize Your Pronunciation (with Rachel’s English)
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!