It’s 2021 and many people are thinking about their resolutions. Maybe one of your goals for this year is to improve your English. In this podcast, Ethan and Justin talk about some scientifically validated ways that you can implement to actually be successful in achieving your goals this year.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Watch us on YouTube
- Goal setting & habits
- The Golden Circle
- SMART goals
Words You’ll Learn:
- Roman candle
- New years resolutions
- Burning desire
- Own up to something
- Fall off the horse
- Come clean with someone
- Accountability / to hold someone accountable
- Resolute: doing something in a very determined way because you have very strong beliefs, aims, etc.
- Have a soft spot in your heart: to feel that you like someone very much.
- “This quote will set the stage for us to talk about this subject“: used to mean that conditions have been made right for something to happen, or that something is likely to happen.
- Paraphrase: to repeat something written or spoken using different words.
- “Habits will be rocket fuel for anything that you want to achieve in your life”: something that gives you energy or encourages you to do something, or that encourages something to happen.
- Light a fire within you: to motivate you.
- Show up: to arrive at a place, especially somewhere where you’re supposed to be.
- “It snowballs into something more powerful”: if something snowballs, it starts a series of events or changes that all happen because of each other
- Trips you up: if something trips you up, it makes you make mistakes.
- “New year, new me”: something we say at the start of the year to mean we wish to adopt new positive habits.
- Shoot for something: aspire to something.
- “You have to pace yourself“: if you pace yourself, you move at the right speed: not too slow, but not too fast.
- Pivot: to turn or balance on a central point, or to make something do this.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!