- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Words to Know
- Numb- when you can’t feel your body because it’s really cold
- Brain freeze– a sudden headache caused by cold drinks
- Street cred- a good reputation on the streets
- Dilly dallying- wasting time on silly things
- Adam’s apple- the round part of a man’s throat
- Tuned / Untuned- when a instrument sounds really good or bad
- Humble- Someone who is very modest
- Struggle- To progress with difficulty
- Multifaceted- to have many different aspects
- Boost- a push to help you get better or higher
- Internship- a training period for business professionals
- Go over- to cover or talk about a particular topic
- Stoked- excited and enthusiastic
- Chill- very relaxed
- The RLE party has become famous Belo Horizonte (BH).
- How to Start the Real Life English Party in Your City
News Report in Portuguese
- 5 star review from Russia (Irene)
- What’s the difference between the two “TH” sounds in English.
- Have a blast
- Hit it off
- Variety is the spice of life
- Hold your own
- A shot in the arm
- The English Helper App – Created by Alison Barros
- “The people who are crazy enough to change the world are the ones who actually do” -Steve Jobs
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]