- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- rock up (to somewhere): to arrive in a place.
- hell of a: it means awesome, spectacular, amazing. Ex, “this is a hell of a song.”
- kickass: really cool. Learn more about using the word “ass” in 34 Ways to Use the Word Ass
- willpower: the determination with which you carry out your decisions.
- insight: deep understanding
- Fred MLS – Venezuela: “This podcast is excellent. It allows you to learn English the natural way. I’m tired of English courses with the boring grammar, and when you see that after some years studying English, you can’t understand TV series and movies, you realize it’s something that’s happening. With this podcast, and now with the connected speech pronunciation lesson, I’ve seen a great improvement in my pronunciation and listening skills, just a little bit of willpower and that’s it. Aww yeah!”
- “Man breaks record for smashing most walnuts with his head”
Mentioned Video: Meet vs Know
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!