#200: The Epic Adventure of RealLife English
We’re celebrating the 200th episode of the RealLife English Podcast! If that wasn’t enough of a celebratory occasion, we’ve reached 3 Million subscribers on Learn English with TV Series and 100,000 in the RealLife English YouTube channel. This is all thanks to you! In this episode, Justin and Ethan look back at the origins of RealLife English in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Don’t miss out!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- The Hero’s Journey
- Justin and Ethan’s journey before founding RealLife English
- How RealLife English got started
Words You’ll Learn:
- Revenge is a dish best served cold
- Pull the rug from under someone
- Scratch our own edge
- (Take off) the blindfold
- To embed
- Get one’s bearings
- Aha moment
- Get an earful
- A start-up
- Be thrown into the deep end
- (Reach a) milestone: A significant stage or event in the development of something.
- Converge: If lines, roads, or paths converge, they move towards the same point where they join or meet.
- Outdated: Old-fashioned, obsolete.
- Hardship: Difficult situation because of lack of money.
- Waking up experience: An experience that makes you aware of a problem or danger.
- Mind blowing = extremely surprising.
- Hustle: To work really hard.
- Tell someone off: To reprimand someone.
- Walk the talk: To do what you say you’re going to do.
- Mentorship: The influence, guidance, or direction given by a mentor (a trusted counselor or guide).
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
great i want the course but i dont have money im 12 years old
You know, I believe English lessons may become a valuable investment in your future 🙂 If you can’t join us now, don’t give up! We have so many great articles, lessons, and podcasts for free!
Do you know how much money they want for this course
Hey Moumita, you can learn more about it here! https://reallifeglobal.com/immersion
You really help me to understand native
Thanks you ☺️
We’re happy to hear that, Emy! Thank you!
You are my best teachers
Could you help us with PDF of weekly podcast?
After watching your channel and listening your podcast my english started improving and some fluency had came in my english language.I like your words that “Don’t feel shame,when you make mistake.”When you realize your mistake,you will learn new things and improvement will come automatically.In future I will continue to watch your channel and listen your podcast ,it changed me a lot and now it becomes a habit of reading books,newspaper and learn new vocab on daily basis which has improved my communication.
Thank you Ethan and Andrea for sending podcast and video in my mail id on regular basis.
That’s great work of yours! Keep it up! Thank you for your support!
Hey Guys! It’s Gustavo here from Belo Horizonte. It is amazing to see the picture above and remember the moments you guys lived in BH. I’m in this picture and felt honored, Congrats to you, guys. You have been doing an outstanding job so far. God bless you all
Gustavo, What’s up! Long time no see. Of course I remember you. How’s life treating you? Great to see you’re still following our work! Thank you for all your support! God bless you and enjoy your holidays!
I’m mad about this podcast…it’s been teaching me to understand you native guys & i can feel the change of mine…
Aww yeah Moumita, that so awesome to hear. That makes us so happy!