#195: 7 Tips to Drastically Improve Your Pronunciation
Do you want to improve your English pronunciation but you are not sure about how to do this? In this lesson Justin and Andrea give you some practical tips that you can apply today and start improving in this area!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Pronunciation Now
Words You’ll Learn:
- Skydiving: a sport in which a person jumps from an aircraft and falls for as long as possible before opening a parachute.
- Bowl a perfect game: in a game bowling, a perfect game is the highest possible score.
- Marble: a small ball of coloured glass or similar material used as a toy.
- Tricky: something that is difficult to deal with an that needs careful attention.
- To dive into (something): to start doing something suddenly and energetically.
- Drastically: extremely; very.
- Puzzle: a problem that you have to answer by using your skill or knowledge.
- Gradually: slowly over a long period of time.
- Clunky: heavy and old-fashioned.
- Awkward: lacking grace or skill in manner or movement.
- Gibberish: nonsense sounds or writing.
- Psych yourself out: to intimidate yourself.
- Sike: term used to say that something that you said is either sarcasm or not true.
- Flustered: upset and confused.
- Linguistic: related to a language.
- Connoisseur: a person who has expert knowledge of something.
- Undervalue: to consider someone or something as less valuable or important than he, she, or it really is.
- RealLife English YouTube Channel
- Learn English With Rap Songs | Eminem
- Justin Timberlake on Punked
- RealLife English Instagram
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
You’re very good
Aww yeah, thanks for your support!
How to join your what’s app group???
Join one of our courses 😉
Hi Priya mam I want to speak fluent English
You can help me
Thank you guys, I’m exiciting the next podcast
Thank you guys, I’m really exicited for the next podcast, I’m proud of myself for myself to become for this beautiful community
Aww yeah, Miski, thanks for saying hi and keep up the kickass work!
You can say Skydiving in spanish as “paracaidismo” Very nice work gays!!
Thanks for the tip Ariel!
Hi guys, I scarcely write comments because I’m a little introvert person, but I think that I have to be grateful to you because of all the resources and tools you provide to people who really want to learn English and make it a permanent part of their lives, in a convenient and natural way, I’ve seen almost all your videos of Learn real English with tv series, and it has been a useful and enriching experience, your videos, your podcasts have been present in my progress learning English
Aww yeah, Ivan, great to hear from you. Thanks for your nice words and your support. It makes me proud that people like you are learning English with us! Aww yeahhh buddy!