Do you ever get that feeling where you freeze up in conversation because you can’t think of how to say something in English? In this lesson Ethan and Andrea will give you several recommendations that you can apply today in order to improve your English fluency!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- Learn to Think in English & Speak More Fluently
Words You’ll Learn:
- Incomparable: unable to be compared, totally different.
- Treadmill: a device used for exercise, consisting of a continuous moving belt on which to walk or run.
- Spread: extend over a large area.
- Kill two birds with one stone: to achieve two things at once.
- Gap: a space or interval.
- Lower the bar: lower the standards which need to be met in order to qualify for something.
- To hint (something): to suggest or indicate something indirectly or covertly.
- Narrate: to tell a story, often by reading aloud from a text, or to describe events as they happen.
- Willpower: the ability to control your own thoughts and the way in which you behave.
- Trigger: an event that causes something to start.
- Savvy: to understand or know how to do something.
- Ingrained in someone’s brain: when something or someone is very difficult to forget.
- Consistency: to always behave or perform in a similar way.
- Frequency: the number of times that something happens during a period of time.
- Scratch the surface: to deal with a matter only in the most superficial way.
- Strive: to make great efforts to achieve or obtain something.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!