Today we have another exclusive Sample lesson from our RealLife Radio Audio Immersion Course, helping you drastically improve your listening AND start speaking more confidently, naturally, and native-like.
In this Audio Power Lesson Sample, Chad, Ethan, and I are going to teach a ton of new vocab, plus 2 of the most crucial, but almost never taught, native pronunciation rules, and then practice them by imitating a 40 second part of the popular American rap song, Lose Yourself, by Eminem.
- Listen to each part (read the Power Lesson)
- Stop, study the Power Lesson, take notes (repeat as needed)
- Try your best to imitate and learn the 40 second part of the song at the end
- (Extra Credit) Download lesson and repeat daily until you can (a) understand at 100% speed without needing to read along, and (b) imitate the entire 40 second part of the song
- The Length of the above lesson is a combined 11 minutes, which is about 1/3 of the complete weekly lesson we offer RealLife Radio Audio Immersion Students.
- The Speed of today’s lesson is at 90% speed (10% slower than we speak) to make the lesson more accessible to intermediate students. To help Audio Immersion students gradually adapt, we deliver 3 versions of each MP3 lesson, at 80%, 90%, and 100% speed.
- Free Download: You can download this entire sample lesson here (not broken up as we did above), including the PDF, and the Mp3 of the lesson and Eminem song (all at 80%, 90%, and 100% speed).