You already have a good level of English. You love the language. Now you want to become an English Teacher. Where do you start? Should you get any certifications? How do you get your first students? In today’s episode, we answer these questions and more. Teaching English can be a wonderful career path for many people. So keep listening to learn about how you can become a successful English Teacher, if that’s what you desire.
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Turn the tables on someone
- Be itching to do sth
- Dip your toes into the water
- Hint at something
- Wrap one’s head (mind) around sth
- Mix up someone/something
- Word of mouth
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- I’m Good at English — What Jobs Can I Have?
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!