#286: Learn English with Pop Culture
One of the greatest ways for you to be part of the current conversation, socialize and understand jokes is by staying up-to-date with what’s going on in Pop Culture. In today’s episode, we will discuss some recent events involving celebrities, and share our thoughts about them. Plus, you will learn a ton of cool vocabulary you can use when talking about Pop Culture with your friends.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Glammed up
- Guilty pleasure
- Break up
- Spill the tea
- Out of the loop
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- OMG! This is How to Use Abbreviations Like a Native
- 10 New ENGLISH WORDS You Need to Learn for 2022
- Johnny Depp Amber Heard trial week 1 highlights
- Wheel of Musical Impressions with Ariana Grande
- The Kim-Kanye-Pete Controversy
- Will Smith SLAPS Chris Rock at Oscars 2022
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Thanks for the post, it was very helpful! Since it is a podcast, I can listen to this anywhere I go and it is a good tool to improve my listening skills.
We are happy to help, Erika!
One of the toughest parts of learning English is practice. Social networks like Twitter, Facebook, etc., really provide the language learners with real-time exposure… https://lfu.edu.krd/personnel/robinson-paulmony/