#281: Why Should You Learn English?
Learning English is one of the best things you can do in your life. However, since this is a mid-term to long-term endeavor, sometimes we lose sight of why we started learning English in the first place. In today’s episode, we’ve listed some reasons why you should learn (or keep learning) English. This will hopefully make you feel inspired and give you extra motivation to keep going with your studies.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Be the bee’s knees
- Bridge the gap
- Put yourself in someone’s shoes
- Imposter syndrome
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Dramatically Improve Your Vocabulary With This One Trick
- 6 Life-Changing Books For Advanced English Learners
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Many of my students are learning English without knowing why do they are. I shared the link of this blog as it really have made them understand the importance of learning English. https://lfu.edu.krd/personnel/robinson-paulmony/
Thank you for sharing!