#254: Surprising Ways Natives Use the Word ‘ASS’ | Idioms, Slang & Collocation
If you’re like most English learners, you’ve probably heard the word ‘ass’ used very frequently in English speaking in songs, movies, and TV series. But did you know that this word has a multitude of uses that mean completely different things? Although you should definitely be very careful with all uses of this word, often the use can in fact, be neutral or even positive. While it’s important to emphasize that we do need to be careful with this word, this does not mean we should ignore it. If you close your mind to this important word, and all of its meanings, and never learn how native speakers use it, you will miss so much. Now, ladies and gents, episode #254 of the RealLife English Podcast!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- And whatnot
- Off the top of my head
- And many more in the app.
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
- Halloween video: American and British Culture – Halloween!
- Live with Ollie: How To Write Informal Messages Like A Native | FOMO, IMHO, WBU, and More!
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]lLifeGlobal.com
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Thank you. I’ve been watching and hearing for a while and my English is really improving
That’s awesome to hear, Bougma! We’re happy to help!