#242: No Time to Learn English? Use These Tips to Make it a Daily Habit!
“I don’t have time for English.” “I have so many things to do.” “Work is busy.” “I have lots of university assignments.” “In my free time, I want to relax, not be thinking about English.” Do you ever say these things to yourself? Do you not have time to learn English? We understand how you feel. We’ve felt the same way too learning other languages and we’ve combated that with a few tricks to never let a day pass without learning and practicing the languages we learn. In this podcast lesson, we are going to give you some tips and some strategies to help you make English a part of your everyday life.!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Words of wisdom
- Put up with someone’s antics
- Can’t be bothered
- Take the words out of someone’s mouth
- In tandem
- Skip (over something)
- And many more in the app.
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- 8 Exercises To Improve Your English Speaking Alone
- If You Want to Get Fluent In English Do These 6 Things Every Day
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
SO informative thank you
We’re glad you found it helpful!
these are very interesting and useful ideas