#238: Q&A with Andrea & Ollie | “I’m Stuck at Intermediate, what do I do?” and More!
In this week’s podcast, Andrea and I are answering your questions. We asked you on Instagram, what you want to know about English or about us. And the great thing about your questions is they are rich in language and vocabulary. So you are going to learn lots of new expressions in this podcast.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Language input
- In good fun
- Heavy hitter
- Pick on someone
- Harsh critic
- Life and soul of the party
- Big shoes to fill
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Definitions to All Vocab Items
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Join our App Waiting List
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Did you find this topic interesting and would like to continue learning about it? Go to our Instagram @reallife.english and get some bonus tips!
- Ollie’s Podcasts: Hack, The Party Room, The Signal, My Millenial Money, Australian Financial Podcast.
- Andrea’s Podcasts: The Food MedicPodcast, Food For Thought.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Excellet I like.