At RealLife English we’re coffee lovers! That’s why we’re bringing you this podcast in which you’ll learn vocabulary on how to order your favorite coffee, whether you’re traveling abroad or ordering in a café at your local chain. We also talk about details about the specific coffee culture from The US, UK and Australia.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- Wake up and smell the coffee
- Coffee break
- Talk over a cup of coffee
- I’d like a/the…
- Do you have…
- Can I (please) have the (dish/drink) with (ingredient)?
- With an extra pump of (ex. caramel)
- Single cream | double cream
- Flat White
Other Words You’ll Learn
- To be sought out / sought after
- Have a crash
- Cup of joe
- Cut down on something
Quick Definitions from the Episode
- Sip on something: To take small sips of a drink over a period of time
- Throw (off) someone: to make someone feel confused.
- Throw someone on a loop: to completely surprise someone.
- In the mood for: to feel like doing or having something.
- Head down (somewhere): go somewhere.
- Definitions to All Vocab Items
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Join our App Waiting List
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Did you find this topic interesting and would like to continue learning about it? Go to our Instagram @reallife.english and get some bonus tips!
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!