#231: Speak Clearly and Overcome Perfectionism | Rachel’s English
In this week’s episode, Ethan interviewed Rachel from Rachel’s English. Rachel is an American pronunciation expert from Philadelphia, and with her YouTube and course she has helped millions of learners to understand and speak English clearly and naturally. In this lesson, you will learn what to do if perfectionism makes you scared of making mistakes and gets in the way of fluency. You will get advice to start practicing speaking English and how to train your pronunciation at home, alone. And so much more!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Click to Learn More About Rachel’s English Academy
Discount Coupon Code: TV15
Words You’ll Learn:
- Bang for your buck
- Low hanging fruit
- Fruitful: producing good results.
- Go for a jog: to jog is to run slowly and steadily, especially as a way of exercising. We say “go jogging” when we talk about the activity.
- Ancient history: Ancient describes something that happened thousand of years ago. Colloquially, you could say that something is “ancient history” if it happened a long time ago.
- Expertise: special skills or knowledge in a particular subject, that you learn by experience or training.
- Live under a rock: lack basic knowledge of current events or popular culture.
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Definitions to All 45 Vocab Items
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Click to Learn More About Rachel’s English Academy [enter coupon code: TV15]
- Join our App Waiting List
- Previous Podcast with Rachel: #130 – Revolutionize Your Pronunciation
- Rachel’s English YouTube Channel
- Rachel’s English Instagram
- RealLife English Instagram
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Terrific advice, wonderful tips and fruitful way of teaching.
Thank you, Ethan and all the RealLife English team and today your guest, Rachel! Your creative podcasts always give encouragement for my listening and learning English.
Great comments about improving your English against try to learn how to talk like a native.
Aww yeah! Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for having such a fruitful podcast.
Thanks you so much