Get ready to start revolutionizing the way you study English! With this episode we are going to give you the RealLife Native Immersion Course so you can start taking your English fluency to the next level.
Get amazing insight into English pronunciation while learning tons of new expressions, slang, and phrasal verbs in these innovative lessons.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Learn more about the RealLife Native Immersion Course (40+ podcast transcript lessons with Anki vocabulary file)
Words You’ll Learn:
- Chilly – adjective for cold weather
- Chile – Country in South America
- Get rid of –to discard something
- Hella dope – a slang way to say really cool
- Calluses – when your skin gets hard and sore spots on them
- To kill two birds with one stone – to do something which solves two problems
- To have a good grip on something – to have firm control and understanding of something
- Whack – to hit
- Loopy – crazy
- Take something to heart – to think seriously and internalize something
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!