- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Ear buds– noise receptors in your ear
- Virtual haircut – life like video, you must hear with headphones
- Every now and then – sometimes
- Left over – the remains of something
- Kink – problems in technology
- Pop up – to appear unexpectedly
- Rings a bell – sounds familiar
- Brutal – a bad or awkward situation
- Intertwined – to become joined together
- Shaky – an unbalanced situation
- Blended – crushed in a blender
- Dutch – a person/language from the Netherlands
- Split the bill – divide the bill
- Blindfold – a piece of fabric used to cover your eyes
- Set up – organise somthing for someone else
- Facestalk – to stalk someone on facebook
- Fiends with benefits – friends who have sexual intercourse
- Busted -broken
- New introduction to the podcast
- We have a present for all of our podcast listeners – see more at the podcast page
- iTunes review – Al from Basque Country
- iTunes review – Sorasoroya Thailand
- What’s the difference between “Advice” (n) and “Advise” (vb)
- There’s a thin line
- On the rocks
- To go dutch
- A blind date
- In the friend zone
- ANKI – flashcard program used to help remember new vocabulary!!
- Steven Wright – I busted a mirror and got 7 years bad luck…
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]