- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
Drop– when something falls, in this case the weather
Stay tuned– continue listening
Bite size– A small size to make it easy
Rocks– When something is cool and of good quality
Bloke/Sheila– Australian and British slang for man/woman
Move on– To continue to a different subject
Bad breath– When your mouth doesn’t smell good, often from eating garlic
Awkward– Uncomfortable with a person or situation
Forró– Brazilian partner dance
Ease your way in– Enter in a slow and gradual speed
Dope– Slang word for really cool, can be used to speak about marajuana
Mischief– Bad things, usually done by kids
Get away with something– To escape a situation without being punished
Justin tells about the new RealLife English TV
- Marcos Silva
- Rawda Essam Hejazy
- Marc Pereira
What’s the difference between “some” and “any?” by @phar_real
- Like a fish out of water
- Blow something out of the water
- Water under the bridge
- To be in deep water
- To dive into something
Learn English with the Fluency MC.
We talk about Rodney Dangerfield and give you some of his classic jokes.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]