- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Watermelon – Delicious fruit, 90% of Trevor’s diet
- Undercover – When something is secret, not many people know
- A parody – A copy of a famous video/song
- Old English – English used in centuries ago
- Hand cuffs – Metal straps used by police officers to hold people’s hands together
- Unwritten laws – laws in society that everyone knows even though they’re not official
- Carpentry – Working with wood
- Midget – A little person, physical ability
- Convict – Prisoner
- Condescending– To treat someone as if you are superior to them.
Josh Plotkin (Brazilian Gringo) The release of GRINGO STYLE
Facebook member of the week – Muhamad Azeem Sayuti
The difference between “Shall” and “Will”
Expressions with body parts!
- Cost an arm and a leg
- The rule of thumb
- My hands are tied
- Give someone the cold shoulder
- On your toes
discovery the double meaning of “a little condescending.”
How to listen to any podcast in half speed
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]