- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
Words to Know
- Shade- different tones of colours
- Skeptical- to not like or believe in something before you try it
- Root for/cheer for- to support a team or a person
- Spring out- appear suddenly
- Spot light- light used for attracting attention to someone
- Stage- elevated floor where people perform
- Wheeze- noise made when having breathing problems
- Kinky- a person who likes strange styles of sex
- Get along- to have a good relationship with someone
- The Real Life Party was awesome, with 151 people showing up, next one is probably the 25th of May
- Trevor eats a ridiculous amount of food for lunch and only pays about $4 (R$ 8.50) (see photo).
- What’s the difference between “oh yeah!” and “awwwww yeah.”
- A fair weather friend
- To steal someone’s thunder
- Under the weather
- Come rain or shine
- Snowed under
- Have fun and Learn English reading Marvel comics at any convenient time
- Why did the parrot die?!?!
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]