#202: Learn How to Present Confidently in English
In this episode of the RealLife English Podcast, Andrea is joined by our very own Agnieszka. She talks all about giving presentations in English. From how to develop your confidence, starting a presentation the right way, and what to do when things don’t go as planned.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- How to be confident when giving a speech.
Words You’ll Learn:
- Overwhelmed: if someone is overwhelmed by an emotion, they feel it so strongly that they cannot think clearly.
- Ashamed: feeling very sorry and embarrassed because of something you have done.
- Supportive: giving help or encouragement.
- Learn by heart: memorize.
- To be proactive: making things happen or change rather than reacting to events.
- Tame your dragon: tame means control. Your dragon is what represents a fear you have.
- Stage fear: fear and or anxiety a person has when they’re on a stage / about to give a presentation.
- Acknowledge: accept or admit the existence or truth of something.
- Persona: the way you behave when you are with other people or in a particular situation, which gives people a particular idea about your character.
Links & Resources
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Thanks Andrea and Agnieska! I loved the podcast of today, the topic is very inspiring and necessary in different contexts. Speaking in front of other people isn’t easy and sometimes is a big challenge but if we have the tools and strategies adequate those can help in those cases of stress, anxiety and nervous.
Thanks Andrea and Agnieska! I loved the podcast of today, the topic is very inspiring and necessary in different contexts. Speaking in front of other people isn’t easy and sometimes is a big challenge but if we have the adequate tools and strategies these can help in those cases of stress, anxiety and nervous.
Guys, save your episodes in maximum quality, at least 192 kbps. Better sound quality is better for learning
Thanks for the tip, Sergius!
It’s really use podcast to listening native speaker tq u for making adorable thing to reach to help citizen people understand language , this’s my humble request to teach Grammer in the way without joke , without fun tq Andrea and Ethan