In this podcast Andrea, Justin and Ethan will talk about the ingredients for success, inspired by Simon Sinek’s TED talk: Start with Why. You will learn a lot of interesting words and expressions and most importantly, you will learn an innovative way of thinking that will guarantee your success in English learning.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- Golden Circle: why, how, what.
- WHY: your purpose, your cause, belief.
- Benefits of WHY
- HOW: The Process
- WHAT- The Outcome
Words You’ll Learn:
- Purposeful: having or showing determination or resolve.
- To kill two birds with one stone: when you set up to do something you can get two things done with just one action
- To put the cart before the horse: when you are getting ahead of yourself
- One heck of a (something): an exceptionally good, exciting, or interesting thing or person
- Dream big: you would say this to tell someone to not be afraid to go after a big goal
- The world is your oyster: you can make anything possible
- Pragmatic: dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical.
- Ultimately: at the most basic level.
- To achieve something: to succeed in doing or having what you planned or intended, usually after a lot of effort.
- Propel you forward: when something that makes you move forward.
- Gut feeling: an instinct or intuition.
- Core: the part of something that is central to its existence or character.
- Clarify: to make something clear.
- Fuzzy: difficult to perceive; indistinct or vague.
- Cultivate: try to acquire or develop (a quality or skill).
- Humongous: huge; enormous.
- Tweak: to improve something by making fine adjustments to it.
- Refine: make minor changes so as to improve or clarify.
- Minuscule: very small.
- Work your ass off: work very hard
- Start with why: how great leaders inspire action | Simon Sinek
- Power Learning Week
- Video: 3 Questions to Guarantee Your English Learning Success
- Golden Circle for English Learning: PDF Worksheet
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!