Real Life English Podcast Episode #02—5 Expressions Using the Word BREAK
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- To break something in
- To break your back
- To break new grounds
- To break the news to someone
- To break a leg
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
Return from 5 Expressions Using the Word BREAK to Real Life English Podcasts
I’m just starting listening to the podcasts and I have to say I’m really impressed impressed with the quality of the subjects, expressions and vocabulary that are being taught.
You have no idea how much you are helping us improving our English and I sincerely hope to be able to contribute so you can keep the blog online.
Hey Rubens, thanks so much for your comment! You made it all the to the second podcast! Haha. The reason we do the podcasts are for helping people like you. I’m glad you’re enjoying them. :^)
It’s very helpful for beginners and graduates who came from Telugu medium background schooling like me I’m a graduate and intermediate level in English this is better opportunity
Finally I got this useful….
I can’t hear your voice clearly.
We’re sorry about this, Anastasia. This is one of the first of our podcasts. We weren’t so equipped back then as we are now.