Real Life English Podcast Episode #04—5 Expressions Using ANIMALS
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save – see right image)
In this podcast, some expressions you’ll learn are:
- Until the cows come home
- You can’t teach an old dog new tricks
- I’m so hungry I can eat a horse
- To smell a rat
- A wolf in sheeps clothing
- One thing the RealLife Guys do every Friday.
- The difference between “wish” and “hope.”
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
Return from 5 Expressions Using ANIMALS to Real Life English Podcasts
so u guys really love açaí? 😛
We LOVE açaí!!
I came across your blog today and I’m enjoying it.