- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will Right Click and Save)
Words to Know
- Rays – Short for “sun rays”
- Porch – the front of a house or building
- Chillin’ out – slang for not doing much
- Gang – a group of people
- Insightful – smart
- Picnic – a meal eaten outdoors, usually at a park
- Guru – a spiritual teacher
- Açaí – a delicious Brazilian fruit
- Hatch – an opening allowing passage from one side to another
- Pour – to cause a liquid to flow out from a container
- Sorbet – a dessert containing frozen fruit, similar to ice cream
- Grammys – awards for music
- Emmys – awards for movies
- Sock – what you put on your feet before before your shoes
- Sleeves – the part of your shirt that touches your arm
- Expose – to make visible
- Speech – a discourse given to an audience
- Mess – something that is dirty or disorganized
- Fair weather friend – mentioned in Episode #17 – Expressions related to Weather
- All ears – paying complete attention
- Fire at – shoot at
- Hangout III – Using the Internet to Learn English – watch the video or download the audio
- Kiva – Give back to the world by giving microloans to people in developing countries
- Real Life Yoga Picnica – Last yoga picnic for awhile will be this Sunday at 4pm.
Taeko Araki, Blog comment
Kumiko Kunii from Japan, 5 star iTunes revie
Gustavo Rocha, admin of the polyglot group, Language Learners
Max Ahumada, comment from the Hangout
- What’s the difference between “fast” “quick” and “rapid”? by Bob, @roledi, from Mexico City.
- Dressed to the nines
- To fit like a glove
- Caught with your pants down
- At the drop of a hat
- Under your belt
- Do what to William??
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]