Feeling the need to improve ourselves is a positive thing! You don’t want to just spend your life lazing about on the couch. Whether intentional or not, we, as humans, are always learning. If you have ever been in a competitive environment, you probably also noticed that it gave you a drive that helped you reach objectives that you thought were impossible. However, this competitive spirit is not always a positive thing. And in this episode, we dive deep into why it’d be a good idea to re-think your competitive spirit if it has a negative, paralyzing effect.
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Go big
- Come on top (of something)
- It goes without saying
- Beat (oneself) up
- And many more in the app.
- Definitions to All Vocab Items
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Beyond Borders #11: 4 Habits That Will Transform Your English (And Your Life), and more! | Justin Murray, RealLife English CEO
- Beyond Borders 15: Too Busy with Work to Learn English? | Tiffani Shares her Fascinating Journey
- Beyond Borders #2: “Do I Need to Sound Like a Native?” | Hadar and Ethan’s Advice on Fluency
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!