Beyond Borders (Special 6): How to Learn English Alone, WITHOUT a Teacher, and Make REAL Progress
Learning English is about sharing ideas, connecting with others, and improving your life! This is what so many schools get so wrong. In this podcast episode, you’ll discover a new way of learning a foreign language that will make you feel empowered and in control of your learning experience. You can finally actually be successful in gaining natural, confident fluency in English (or in something else you want to learn!).
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Walk (someone) through
- Stick around
- Cut out for
- No pain, no gain
- And many more in the app.
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Definitions to All Vocab Items
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Beyond Borders #9: Find the Courage you Need to LIVE your English | Emma from Mmm English
- Beyond Borders #8: How to Achieve your Full Potential with Philosophy, Reflection and English Fluency | Leo Gomez
- Beyond Borders 20: Get your Best English Exam Score as Quickly and Easily as Possible with Josh MacPherson from TST Prep
- Beyond Borders 19: Learn a Language and NEVER Forget It | Gabriel Wyner from Fluent Forever
- Beyond Borders #2: “Do I Need to Sound Like a Native?” | Hadar and Ethan’s Advice on Fluency
- Beyond Borders 18: WIN at your Next Job Interview | Tips on How to Tell your Story by Communication Specialist Natasha Broodie
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
Hello from Estonia, I was born and raised in Iran but I moved to Estonia for education. I am usually reluctant about learning English by textbooks or classes but your podcast is truly a game changer. Now I am addicted to your podcast and I listen to it on a daily basis unless I have classes or something.
They way you teach and explain words, idioms is spectacular. Cheers to you , keep up with the good work
Aww yeaah, Farzaneh! Fingers crossed for your studies. Thank you for being with us!