You have probably heard many things about the things that you should do when speaking English, but have you ever wondered what things you should NOT do? In this free audio lesson you will get some great advice from Ethan and Andrea regarding the things that you should avoid while having an English conversation.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
- Things NOT to Do When Speaking English.
Words You’ll Learn:
- Superb: very good; excellent.
- Ashamed: embarrassed or guilty because of one’s actions.
- Apologize: express regret for something that one has done wrong.
- To get frustrated: feeling annoyed or less confident because you cannot achieve what you want.
- To take something personally: interpret something as directed against oneself and be upset or offended by it.
- Novelty: the quality of being new, original, or unusual.
- To get ahead of yourself: to do something too early, or before you are ready or prepared.
- Fitting: right or proper.
- Cocky: arrogant, someone that shows off too much.
- Flaunt your confidence: to show something you are proud of in order to get admiration.
- To practice what you preach: you do what you tell others to do.
- A pet peeve: a specific thing that annoys you.
- Journey:a trip, especially over a longperiod of time or a greatdistance.
- Empower: to give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
- Encounter: find.
- Come across something: to find something by chance.
- Fulfilling: something that makes you feel happy and satisfied.
- A shortcoming: a fault or failure to meet a certain standard, typically in a person’s character, a plan, or a system.
- Strive: to attempt something by employing effort.
- Destination: the place designated as the end.
- To wrap up: to complete or finish something:
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!