Have you had a pretty good 2017, but want to do even better in 2018? Do you ever wonder how to make your dreams a reality?
In this episode we talk about how you can take action NOW to have the best year (and decade) ever! Aww yeah!
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download: Right Click on this link & Select Save.
Words You’ll Learn:
- Rejuvenating – to make something feel or look better, younger, or fuller of life
- Noise maker – something used to make loud noises in celebration
- to turn over a new leaf – to get a new start
- CPR – Cardiopulmonary resuscitation; used to save the life of someone whose heart is having problems or is having problems breathing
- Dummy – a large doll used for experiments or testing
- Jump start – to quickly start something
- Fall off the Wagon – to start a bad habit or addiction again after a period of recovery
- Tweak – to make a small change
- to snowball – to start small, but become something massive
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!