- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android
- Direct Download to Computer on this page (From that page, you will right Click and Save)
Some Connected Speech Examples:
- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know – “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know:
- Scramble – to move and mix, commonly done with eggs
- Petition – a formal request signed by people for city changes
- Wear out – to use something so much that it becomes old and of bad quality
- Beieber fever – a symptom of being a Justin bieber fan
- Rafael Paz – 5 star iTunes review: “Hey guys, I’d like to say thank you for everything you’re doing to help other people speak English. I really like the way you make and teachyour lessons. It’s definitely the easy and faster way to learn English for sure. Keep it up guys, you’re doing a great job. And please, have a party in Florianópolis too.P.S.: Last night I watched a video from you on YouTube for the first time and guys, I can’t not mention that Trevor looks like a mix of James Franco and Jimmy Page’s style, man.”
- Justin Bieber might be getting deported from the U.S.! (See article here)
Connect with us
- Follow us on Youtube: We have hundreds of fun, exciting RealLife lessons!
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with tens of thousands of teachers and learners from all over the world.
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email:[email protected]
How to Leave an iTunes Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!