#279: 10 Useful SLANG Words to Make Your Conversations More Interesting
Slang is unavoidable, no matter what language you’re learning, and it’s becoming increasingly more common in movies, TV series, and especially on social media.
It’s also one of those aspects of language which isn’t usually taught in the classroom even though it’s an important part of becoming proficient in any language. In our podcast today, you will learn 10 useful slang words and expressions that you can use to make your conversations more interesting.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Sir Richard Branson on Tim Ferriss Show
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!