#271: 20 Clever Word Combinations in English you Should Add to your Vocabulary (Brunch, Staycation and MORE)
It’s become very popular and trendy to combine words in English in recent years, but this can leave learners feeling pretty confused and conversations, or when watching TV series movies and listening to podcasts. These combinations of words happen when one or both of the words is shortened in a clever way, and this is what you’ll be learning about today. So get ready to test your knowledge on some trending words in 2022.
- Download & Listen on Your Mobile: iTunes for Apple | Stitcher for Android | Listen on Spotify
Words You’ll Learn in the App
- Right off the bat
- Put the cart before the horse
- Have a fall out
- Bloody Mary
- And many more in the app.
Download App for Full Podcast Experience
- Learn more Vocabulary
- Full Digital Transcripts
- Speak with People from All Around the World
- It’s 100% Free
- Snickers Funniest Commercials
- Download The RealLife English App
- Sign up to our three-part Power Learning Series
- Instagram: @reallife.english
Help us Spread the Movement
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review (this makes it easier to find us)
This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected]
How to Leave a Review
This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!